Whether you face a disaster situation requiring emergency board-up and temporary roof repairs, or a planned expansion or rebuild of an existing space, our full-service Structure Division will provide the expertise and qualifications you need, and the disaster response readiness required to complete whatever project you have.
NCRI provides multiple full–service structure solutions to our clients, including experience in post-disaster situations that require immediate response and repair, and continued project management. Our management staff have combined years of experience representing more than 150 years. As a Class A General Contractor, we provide quality services in a professional manner, responding to client needs in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
Our Disaster Restoration & Reconstruction Services Include:
- Rebuild of facility following damage from fire, water, wind, mold, etc.
- Emergency board up of windows, doors, skylights, etc.
- Roof repair – from emergency temporary repairs to full roof replacement
- Moves, adds and modifications to existing walls and rooms
- Project management
- Pre-construction consultation
- Post-disaster project consultation
- Construction management
- Trim carpentry
- Drywall repair/replacement
- Painting, staining, faux finishes
- Flooring installation
- Mechanical consultation
Our in–house construction specialists provide comprehensive solutions to your construction needs. From emergency to non-emergency structure needs, call on NCRI’s Structure Division.
WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES
One Call to NCRI. Underpinning our entire operation is our highly developed communications network. With just one call you will be linked to one of the largest catastrophe restoration companies in the world. We can then put an entire network of disaster recovery resources at your disposal. This will ensure that you get the help, and solutions, on which your company or home’s future depends.
How We Do It. Every single project is different. After 50+ years of responding to disasters of every kind, we’ve learned that the first step in effective response and restoration is developing and following a well conceived plan. So much so that even in the event of impending disaster, such as a hurricane or flood, NCRI will pre-stage personnel and equipment to facilitate our response.
Looking for residential help? National Catastrophe Restoration Inc. Has an office in the Kansas City Metropolitan area and is headquartered in Wichita Kansas and provides residential services to residents in Kansas and Missouri.
Responding to Unique Challenges. You can count on NCRI to have an immediate, consistent , and effective course of action. Once we receive your call our 24/7 dispatcher gathers all the pertinent information and immediately dispatches our Disaster Response Team to your site. We will simultaneously mobilize all necessary resources, including vehicles preloaded with safety, cleaning, drying, and construction equipment from NCRI or a regional affiliate. In a matter of hours, an NCRI project manager and their team member(s) arrive on site and establish communication with the building representative or home owner.
- Once we have clearance to enter the site our team makes an immediate assessment of the steps required to begin the work.
- Calls for any additional resources required for the job.
- Addresses all safety issues with building personnel or residents regarding hazardous areas, unstable areas, and any lock out/tag outs, etc.
- Initiates all procedures necessary to restore your facility or home to working or livable condition in the shortest time possible.