Help Us Thank our Troops During the Holidays
1. Collect items to send to our troops, and/or create cards and letters to include in each care package we send them. Click here for a list of items being collected.
2. Drop your donations off during regular business hours at NCRI – National Catastrophe Restoration, Inc. (8447 E. 35th St. N. – Wichita) or Mel Hambelton Ford (11771 W. Kellogg Ave. – Wichita) by Nov. 2.
3. Email us (by Nov. 4) names and addresses of deployed troops from Kansas who would appreciate being thought of while they are away from home at email@example.com.
4. Donate to the postage fund (postage is $18.45 a box) by making checks payable to Volunteer Kansas and mailing them to PO Box 781598, Wichita, KS, 67278 or donating online at https://www.facebook.com/volunteerkansas/.
5. Sign up to volunteer to put together the care packages. The event takes place on Nov. 8 at NCRI -National Catastrophe Restoration, Inc. (8447 E. 35th St. N. – Wichita).