Home Remodeling and Reconstruction
Whether you face a disaster situation requiring emergency board-up and temporary roof repairs, or a planned expansion or rebuild of an existing space, our full-service Structure Division will provide the expertise and qualifications you need, and the disaster response readiness required to complete whatever project you have.
NCRI provides multiple full–service structure solutions to our clients, including experience in post-disaster situations that require immediate response and repair, and continued project management. Our management staff have combined years of experience representing more than 150 years. As a Class A General Contractor, we provide quality services in a professional manner, responding to client needs in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
Our Disaster Restoration & Reconstruction Services Include:
- Rebuild of facility following damage from fire, water, wind, mold, etc.
- Emergency board up of windows, doors, skylights, etc.
- Roof repair – from emergency temporary repairs to full roof replacement
- Moves, adds and modifications to existing walls and rooms
- Project management
- Pre-construction consultation
- Post-disaster project consultation
- Construction management
- Trim carpentry
- Drywall repair/replacement
- Painting, staining, faux finishes
- Flooring installation
- Mechanical consultation
Our in–house construction specialists provide comprehensive solutions to your construction needs. From emergency to non-emergency structure needs, call on NCRI’s Structure Division.