NCRI provides multiple full–service structure solutions to our clients, including experience in post-disaster situations that require immediate response and repair, and continued project management. Our management staff have combined years of experience representing more than 150 years. As a Class A General Contractor, we provide quality services in a professional manner, responding to client needs in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
Our Disaster Restoration & Reconstruction Services Include:
- Rebuild of facility following damage from fire, water, wind, mold, etc.
- Emergency board up of windows, doors, skylights, etc.
- Roof repair – from emergency temporary repairs to full roof replacement
- Moves, adds and modifications to existing walls and rooms
- Project management
- Pre-construction consultation
- Post-disaster project consultation
- Construction management
- Trim carpentry
- Drywall repair/replacement
- Painting, staining, faux finishes
- Flooring installation
- Mechanical consultation
Our in–house construction specialists provide comprehensive solutions to your construction needs. From emergency to non-emergency structure needs, call on NCRI’s Structure Division.